Disputes of real estate can be both complicated and costly. They may prevent the usage or sale of the property and can derail the best-laid plans for development. If you are currently involved in any type of dispute or are considering engaging in any real estate transactions or development, your interests are best served by seeking out legal counsel to avoid both common pitfalls and needless expense.
Common real estate disputes include:
- Acquisition disputes
- Zoning and land use issues
- Disputes with municipalities and government agencies
- Commercial lease disputes
- Title claims and insurance disputes
- Restrictive covenants and deeds
- Adverse possession claims
The most effective and efficient way to resolve any of these problems and any other type of real estate dispute is to be represented by an experienced attorney. Contact AAAL – Allegheny Attorneys At Law, P.C. for a consultation today on your real estate matter at (412) 426-3321.